In the past year, the Federal Partners in Bullying Prevention has hosted several free webinars to bring attention to a variety of topic areas in bullying prevention and response. These webinars attracted parents, educators, as well as many other community members.
These webinar materials are still available for your use.
- Bullying and Suicide Prevention – This webinar provides the latest research and science on the relationship between bullying and suicide and outlines some of the shared risk and protective factors.
- Cyberbullying: What You Can Do - PDF – This webinar focuses on assessing school climate for cyberbullying, school policies that may affect kids’ online behavior and resources to prevent cyberbullying.
- Strategies to Ensure a Healthy Adolescence - PDF – This webinar looked at understanding healthy adolescent development, including how to identify and implement protective factors, and the important of pro-social messaging.
- Moving from Awareness to Action in Bullying Prevention: Training Resources for the Field – This webinar explores how local communities can activate partnerships to create positive change in bullying prevention.
- Orientation to the Revitalized StopBullying.gov Website – This webinar provides an overview of the StopBullying.gov website.
- School-Based Health Care Professionals Respond to Bullying – This webinar focuses on the role of school-based health staff and looks at bullying from a clinic's perspective.
Keep up to date with the latest webinar information from the Federal Partners in Bullying Prevention by signing up for e-mail updates